Rank your App #1 in Apple Search Ads (ASA)
Following Apples own words on Apple Search Ads (ASA):
- 65% downloads that come directly from a search on the App Store
- 50% Search Ads average conversion rate (this is BIG)
- 40% lower cost than other mobile ad platforms
- 30% higher average revenue per user than other mobile ad platforms
The usage of Apple Search ads (ASA) is cheap to get quality users and this helps us to work on Marketing strategies to ensure our brand / app is seen.
And in theory indie developers have a chance to compete with big brands on particular keywords as the relevance factor of an app sets the pricing level.
There are 2 ways using Apple Search Ads (ASA):
- Search Ads Basic -> pay for installs, Apple does the rest (similar to Adwords Universal App campaigns
- Search Ads Advanced -> choose keywords and audiences, pay for taps …
Our friends from AppTweak have generated a powerful tool to work with Apple Search Ads, giving you details on:
- Share of Voice Ads Coverage
- Competition Ads Share
- Ads Protection Status
And AppTweak has shown that using Apple Search Ads (ASA) will really rank your organic keywords in the App Store.
Where to start with Apple Search Ads (ASA)?
Just click around and use the 100$ voucher or do it right? We suggest our clients to understand first, where there keywords stand and define ASO strategy that includes both.
- review your app keywords and your competition using our App Store Optimization checklist using keywords tools
- define the keywords you want to rank for
- publish a new release with updated keywords
- support this App update with new Apple Search Ads and rank higher on certain keywords
- = more happy users and app revenues
More about App Store Optimization:
- Rank your app #1 in Google Play
- Rank your app #1 in App Store
- ASO 2018
- ASO checklist
- ASO workshop
- ASO tips
- ASO tools
- ASO webinar
- Award winning Apps by Leverage IQ Group
Bestselling Products with money back guarantee:
- 1 Day ASO Workshop + App Optimization
- Online ASO Webinar
- Rank your app #1
- Double your downloads with “In Depth ASO APP Analysis”