Rank your App #1 in App Store with ASO APP
Rank your App #1 in App Store with several aso keywords is the first step to download volume, active users and app income. But how?
Rank your App #1 in App Store with ASO app is still possible in 2018! Even without spending a penny in Marketing. We have managed to get keywords to Top5 for all clients, in some cases Top1 worldwide. To manage this, your have to have an outstanding app and the right ASO mix. In this page we will explain you the main influence factors to rank your app in App Store using our ASO app 2018 checklist. Check first where app is in the app store keyword ranking and make a note.
Rank your App #1 in App Store with ASO app checklist
- Build a fantastic app MVP that solves a user problem / demand
- Run A/B Tests already in the design phase
- add a budget for the App GoLive
- Publish the app using the right App marketing Mix
- Listen to your users and adapt the app
- ask your happy! users for a rating / review
- Find the right App Keywords (different strategy in Google Play and App Store) reviewing the app keyword ranking app store
- Put the App Keywords in the right place
- Optimize the App Title with your new keywords
- Optimize the App Subtitle with your new keywords
- Marketing message: Promotional Text (iOS only)
- App description that convince your users
- Showcase your app’s unique selling points in attractive Screenshots
- Design a clear App Icon
- Build a stunning App Preview Video
- Find the right App Category
- Optimize the App’s price
- Minimize your app’s size
- Localize your app to have more downloads and revenue
- build a SEO optimized landing page / small website for your app
- Plan to increase the total number of downloads
- Download velocity (how many downloads your App did have in last days, weeks) to rank higher
- App Updates have an impact on visibility, update every 4 weeks
- App Ratings have a strong impact on ranking and conversion rates, ask your users
- Reviews have a strong impact on ranking and conversion rates, ask your users
- Active Users are not only a ranking factor but are where the money is!
- De-Installs: retention rate is low in Mobile apps, work on onboarding process, improve your best features, get rid of features nobody uses
- Build a GoToMarket Strategy for App Launch that includes Social Media, Traffic to your apps website, eMail, Referrals … and prepare this weeks before the final GoLive
- SEO Aspects and Social Signs: yes, SEO does have an impact on Google Play
- Mobile App A/B Tests to validate that you showcase the right thing to your users
Rank your App #1 in App Store with those app ASO Tools for keywords, market, reviews are:
- AppTweak (our personal choice)
- Google Search Console
- Google Keyword planner
- SEMRush (keywords)
- MOZ (keywords)
There are some new app ASO Tools that have a nice value proposals, check out:
Both lists are not complete, but finally we tend to work with tools that we know.
Rank your App #1 in App Store with ASO Tools for the App design process and review user feedback in the design process:
Rank your App #1 in App Store with app ASO Tools to test and publish apps with a low budget:
Use the test features in Google Play to validate icon, screenshots, title, subtitle, texts …. Run the tests minimum 2 weeks. Test only against an assumption and make sure not to mix several changes in the test. We have learned that the same test can give you different results :_).
Rank your App #1 in App Store with app ASO Tools to test and publish apps with budget:
- LeanPlum (In App Screens and Messaging)
- Swrve (In App Screens and Messaging)
- Localytics (application analytics)
- AppSee (User recordings!)
Rank your App #1 in App Store with ASO Marketing analytics providers to track where your downloads come from like:
Rank your App #1 in App Store without budget but the right aso app:
This is easiear compared to the Google Play! A low invest approach is to build the best app using free tools as above and publish it using the ASO strategy above. See downloads rolling in, take the user feedback in reviews and ratings serious to change and update your app. Update the ASO every 4 weeks until you have a good organic download rate. Try to understand what your user is doing in the app and add more value using free tools. Work with free tools like onesignal to send push message to activate users. Play around with price schemes to see if you can earn money.
Rank your App #1 in App Store with budget:
This is similar to Google Play. If you review the apps that really earn money like Calm.com or Hooked or many others they have one thing in common. The really know what their users are and how to communicate with them. And this is not only because they have more and bright stuff working on it. NO. They use the right tools to get new users (eg manage your paid and organic downloads with AppFlyer and you can measure which keywords bring you the best users). The use tools like LeanPlum to understand what users are doing and send different users groups automatic multi-channel messages in different stages of the app use. And they can change the look and feel of their app (like User Onboarding or SignUp or Purchase) and test several scenarios. Like this they learn and are getting better and better. But all this does not work, if your app has no value or a terrible design.
And there is still some more to learn.
But back to the beginning, You still want to double your downloads and Rank your App #1 , right?
Like our customer Claim it – from 150 to 2.000 organic download a day:
Buy now to gain on your competition and double your downloads:
More about App Store Optimization:
- Rank your app #1 in Google Play
- Rank your app #1 in Apple Search Ads (ASA)
- ASO 2018
- ASO checklist
- ASO workshop
- ASO tips
- ASO tools
- ASO webinar
- Award winning Apps by Leverage IQ Group
- 1 Day ASO Workshop + App Optimization
- Online ASO Webinar
- Double your downloads with “In Depth ASO APP Analysis”