HTML5 App development: 120 apps for kids education publishing house
HTML5 App development for leading publishing house, how used by 45.000 students
We did have 3 Scrum teams working on this HTML5 App development project, using tools like Trello and Slack to organize. 120 apps were published after 10 sprints aka 5 months. 2 major updates with new functionalities followed.
What have we done in this big project?
- build 120 apps based on 20 books in 6 languages
- between 4 to 8 animations for every page
- apps could be stand alone or running on white board in schools
Cross Platform Unity App Development – award winning cross platform apps with Unity 3D
Over 200 Apps developed for clients and own app store accounts.
Published in Google Play, Amazon, Samsung, Opera TV, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, App Store.
We focus on Unity 3D apps, but have done big projects on HTML5 and native Apps in iOS and Android as well.
Cross platform apps typically are 50% cheaper compared to native apps. On most apps you would not notice that they are cross platform (Pokemon Go was build in Unity 3D!), but yes, there are limitations. As experts in Unity 3D app development we know well the pros and cons.
Contact us for an first estimation. [skype-status]
References for our developed apps:
- all Kids education apps of Sami Apps in Google Play, Amazon, Samsung, Opera TV, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, App Store
- all apps of Leverage IQ Group in Google Play, Amazon, Samsung, Opera TV, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, App Store
- all apps of Text Adventure Apps in Google Play and App Store
- BeIn App in Google Play and App Store
- Apps for German Publishing house Herder in Google Play and App Store
- Outsourced apps for Smart Mobile Factory in Google Play and App Store
- 120 HTML5 learning apps for 45.000 kids for one of the biggest publishing houses in Spain
Some of the awards for our app development projects:
- Google Editors Choice 2017
- Academics Choice Award 2016
- Best Mobile Apps 2016
- El Chupete 2015
- Fashion week 2014