Rank your app #1: Animal Flashcards app
The app has a strong footprint as monthly epaper, we have worked to gain more visibility for the mobile app in Android and App Store to gain on subscriptions.
With outstanding results for Rank your app #1: Animal Flashcards app:
- Before the app did have 2 Top 10 keywords (low traffic)
- now the app has 14 TOP 10 keywords
For Rank your app #1: Animal Flashcards app we are working with a monthly subscription to help improve the ASO as ASO agency: Animal Flashcards app.
As strategic partner we have covered the following points from our ASO Checklist to Rank your app #1: Animal Flashcards app:
- Publish the app using the right App marketing Mix
- Find the right App Keywords (different strategy in Google Play and App Store)
- Put the App Keywords in the right place
- Optimize the App Title with your new keywords
- Optimize the App Subtitle with your new keywords
- Marketing message: Promotional Text (iOS only)
- App description that convince users
- Showcase app’s unique selling points in attractive Screenshots
- Design a clear App Icon
- Localize your app to have more downloads and revenue
- Plan to increase the total number of downloads
- Download velocity (how many downloads your App did have in last days, weeks) to rank higher
- Build a GoToMarket Strategy for App Launch that includes Social Media, Traffic to your apps website, eMail, Referrals … and prepare this weeks before the final GoLive
Did you know?
A low invest approach is to build the best app using free tools as above and publish it using the App Store Optimization ASO 2018 strategy above. See downloads rolling in, take the user feedback in reviews and ratings serious to change and update your app. Update the ASO every 4 weeks until you have a good organic download rate. Try to understand what your user is doing in the app and add more value using free tools. Work with free tools like onesignal to send push message to activate users. Play around with price schemes to see if you can earn money.
Get your app reviewed to outrank your competition with our product: